We would like to thank Prof. H. Funakubo and Dr. S. Yasui (Tokyo Institute of Technology (Japan)) for their fruitful discussion. This work was partially supported by Grants-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan) for Scientific Research (Nos. 19GS0207, 19340098, 19052008, 22244044), the Elements Science and Technology Project, the Cabinet Office of the Government of Japan through its “Funding Program for Next Generation World-Leading Researchers” (GR032), the Cooperative Research Project on Advanced Materials Development and Integration of Novel Structured Metallic and Inorganic Materials, and the Murata Science Foundation. The SXRD experiment was conducted at BL02B2 of SPring-8 with the approval of JASRI (2008B1750, 2009B1698, 2011A1258, and 2011B1896).
Polarization Rotation in the Monoclinic Perovskite BiCo1−xFexO3†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 7977–7980, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Oka, K., Koyama, T., Ozaaki, T., Mori, S., Shimakawa, Y. and Azuma, M. (2012), Polarization Rotation in the Monoclinic Perovskite BiCo1−xFexO3. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7977–7980. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202644
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Grant Numbers: 19GS0207, 19340098, 19052008, 22244044
- Government of Japan. Grant Number: GR032
- JASRI. Grant Numbers: 2008B1750, 2009B1698, 2011A1258, 2011B1896
Vol. 51, Issue 42, 10436, Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!