C.H. and Z.Z. contributed equally to this work. This work was financially supported by the National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China (2010CB327701), NSFC (50903028, 61176020, and 60977024), Key Project of Ministry of Education (212039), New Century Talents Developing Program of Heilongjiang Universities (1252-NCET-005), Education Bureau of Heilongjiang province (2010td03), and Heilongjiang University (2010hdtd-08). C.H. thanks the support of the Postgraduate Innovation Funds of Heilongjiang Province and Heilongjiang University. H.X. thanks the kind help of Dr. Chao Zheng for DFT calculations.
Controllably Tuning Excited-State Energy in Ternary Hosts for Ultralow-Voltage-Driven Blue Electrophosphorescence†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10104–10108, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Han, C., Zhang, Z., Xu, H., Li, J., Xie, G., Chen, R., Zhao, Y. and Huang, W. (2012), Controllably Tuning Excited-State Energy in Ternary Hosts for Ultralow-Voltage-Driven Blue Electrophosphorescence . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10104–10108. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202702
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB327701
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50903028, 61176020, 60977024
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 212039
- New Century Talents Developing Program of Heilongjiang Universities. Grant Number: 1252-NCET-005
- Education Bureau of Heilongjiang province. Grant Number: 2010td03
- Heilongjiang University. Grant Number: 2010hdtd-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!