We acknowledge generous funding from ACS-PRF (50491-DNI) and the University of Illinois at Chicago. We also thank Prof. T. Driver and group for insightful discussions.
Preparation of α-Oxygenated Ketones by the Dioxygenation of Alkenyl Boronic Acids†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7799–7803, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Patil, A. S., Mo, D.-L., Wang, H.-Y., Mueller, D. S. and Anderson, L. L. (2012), Preparation of α-Oxygenated Ketones by the Dioxygenation of Alkenyl Boronic Acids . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7799–7803. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202704
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2012
- ACS-PRF. Grant Number: 50491-DNI
- University of Illinois at Chicago
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!