This work was supported by the Faculty of Science, University of Melbourne, and the Australian Research Council (ARC).
Conjugation of Transferrin to Azide-Modified CdSe/ZnS Core–Shell Quantum Dots using Cyclooctyne Click Chemistry†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10523–10527, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Schieber, C., Bestetti, A., Lim, J. P., Ryan, A. D., Nguyen, T.-L., Eldridge, R., White, A. R., Gleeson, P. A., Donnelly, P. S., Williams, S. J. and Mulvaney, P. (2012), Conjugation of Transferrin to Azide-Modified CdSe/ZnS Core–Shell Quantum Dots using Cyclooctyne Click Chemistry . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10523–10527. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202876
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- Faculty of Science, University of Melbourne
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!