Equipment used in this research was funded in part through support from Advantage West Midlands (A.W.M.) Science City Initiative and funded in part by the ERDF. D.M.H. is a Wolfson/Royal Society Fellow and M.I.G. is a HEFCE Science City Senior Fellow. S.-J.R. acknowledges the EPSRC funded MOAC DTC for a studentship and M.W.J. acknowledges the EPSRC for a knowledge transfer secondment.
Probing Bacterial-Toxin Inhibition with Synthetic Glycopolymers Prepared by Tandem Post-Polymerization Modification: Role of Linker Length and Carbohydrate Density†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7812–7816, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Richards, S.-J., Jones, M. W., Hunaban, M., Haddleton, D. M. and Gibson, M. I. (2012), Probing Bacterial-Toxin Inhibition with Synthetic Glycopolymers Prepared by Tandem Post-Polymerization Modification: Role of Linker Length and Carbohydrate Density . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7812–7816. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202945
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Advantage West Midlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!