M.R.H. carried out all of the X-ray transient absorption studies. S.C.N. is responsible for the picosecond IR investigation. This study was enabled by the Office of Science of the Department of Energy through the Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program at Argonne National Laboratory under contract number DE-AC02-05CH11231, by the Sustainable Products and Solutions Program at UC Berkeley, and by the NSF [grant numbers CHE-0907800 (K.P.C.V.) and CHE-0909632 (C.B.H.)]. Use of the Advanced Photon Source, an Office of Science User Facility operated for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science by the Argonne National Laboratory, was supported by the U.S. DOE under contract number DE-AC02-06CH11357. D.L. and Y.K. thank the National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center (Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract number DE-AC02-05CH11231) for computational resources. We acknowledge access to the Molecular Graphics and Computation Facility at UC Berkeley (NSF, grant numbers CHE-0840505 and CHE-0233882). K.M.-P. is obliged to the Danish Research Council (grant number 09-66585/FNU) for financial support. J.P.L. is grateful to the NSF and the S.C.N. for a Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) graduate research fellowship. We are indebted to Prof. Michael W. George, University of Nottingham, for preliminary TRIR experiments.
X-ray Transient Absorption and Picosecond IR Spectroscopy of Fulvalene(tetracarbonyl)diruthenium on Photoexcitation†
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7692–7696, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Harpham, M. R., Nguyen, S. C., Hou, Z., Grossman, J. C., Harris, C. B., Mara, M. W., Stickrath, A. B., Kanai, Y., Kolpak, A. M., Lee, D., Liu, D.-J., Lomont, J. P., Moth-Poulsen, K., Vinokurov, N., Chen, L. X. and Vollhardt, K. P. C. (2012), X-ray Transient Absorption and Picosecond IR Spectroscopy of Fulvalene(tetracarbonyl)diruthenium on Photoexcitation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7692–7696. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202952
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Office of Science of the Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0907800, CHE-0909632
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-06CH11357, DE-AC02-05CH11231
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0840505, CHE-0233882
- Danish Research Council. Grant Number: 09-66585/FNU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!