This work was supported by the Russian Government (grant 11.G34.31.0045), RFBR (11-03-93995-CSIC_a, 11-03-00248-a, 12-03-00403-a), the program of support of leading scientific schools (NSh-7643.2010.3), and the Academy of Finland (123847 and 139839). We thank Dr. J. Lounila for fruitful discussions. I.V.K. thanks Prof. C. Bianchini and Dr. P. Barbaro (ICCOM-CNR, Sesto Fiorentino, Firenze, Italy) for providing the sample of catalyst [Rh(cod)(sulfos)]/SiO2. V.V.Z. thanks I. E. Beck for providing the sample of catalyst Rh/TiO2.
Characterization of Microfluidic Gas Reactors Using Remote-Detection MRI and Parahydrogen-Induced Polarization†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 8054–8058, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Zhivonitko, V. V., Telkki, V.-V. and Koptyug, I. V. (2012), Characterization of Microfluidic Gas Reactors Using Remote-Detection MRI and Parahydrogen-Induced Polarization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8054–8058. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202967
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Russian Government. Grant Number: 11.G34.31.0045
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 11-03-93995-CSIC_a, 11-03-00248-a, 12-03-00403-a
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 123847, 139839
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!