This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21001022, 21171033, 21131001, 21101022), the National Grand Fundamental Research 973 Program of China (2010CB635114), and the Science and Technology Development Planning of Jilin Province (201001169).
An Ionothermal Synthetic Approach to Porous Polyoxometalate-Based Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 7985–7989, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Fu, H., Qin, C., Lu, Y., Zhang, Z.-M., Li, Y.-G., Su, Z.-M., Li, W.-L. and Wang, E.-B. (2012), An Ionothermal Synthetic Approach to Porous Polyoxometalate-Based Metal–Organic Frameworks. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7985–7989. doi: 10.1002/anie.201202994
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21001022, 21171033, 21131001, 21101022, National Grand Fundamental Research 973 Program of China, 2010CB635114, Science and Technology Development Planning of Jilin Province, 201001169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!