This work was supported in part by the NIH (grant number R21EB009853 to J.Z.), CPRIT (grant numberRP120588 J.Z. and X.S.) and the start-up fund from the University of Texas at Dallas (J.Z.). The purchase of the NanoSPECT-CT scanner was partially supported by an NIH shared instrumentation grant (grant number 1S10RR029674-01 to O.K.Ö.).
Near-Infrared Emitting Radioactive Gold Nanoparticles with Molecular Pharmacokinetics†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10118–10122, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, C., Hao, G., Thomas, P., Liu, J., Yu, M., Sun, S., Öz, O. K., Sun, X. and Zheng, J. (2012), Near-Infrared Emitting Radioactive Gold Nanoparticles with Molecular Pharmacokinetics . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10118–10122. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203031
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R21EB009853
- CPRIT. Grant Number: RP120588
- University of Texas at Dallas
- NIH. Grant Number: 1S10RR029674-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!