This work was supported by the NSFC (No. 20971005, 20821091, and 20931160429), MOST of China (No. 2011AA03A407), and the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (NSFC/RGC Joint Scheme, Ref. No. N_CUHK465/09, Project Code 2900339; Direct Allocation, Project Code 2060417).
Selective Heteroepitaxial Nanocrystal Growth of Rare Earth Fluorides on Sodium Chloride: Synthesis and Density Functional Calculations†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 35, pages 8796–8799, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F., Sun, L.-D., Gu, J., Wang, Y.-F., Feng, W., Yang, Y., Wang, J. and Yan, C.-H. (2012), Selective Heteroepitaxial Nanocrystal Growth of Rare Earth Fluorides on Sodium Chloride: Synthesis and Density Functional Calculations . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8796–8799. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203069
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20971005, 20821091, 20931160429
- MOST of China. Grant Number: 2011AA03A407
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: N_CUHK465/09, 2900339, 2060417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!