We gratefully acknowledge support by the “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft” (DFG) within the Emmy-Noether-Program and the Forschergruppe FOR-1376 as well as by the bw-grid for computing resources.
The Role of Co-Adsorbed CO and OH in the Electrooxidation of Formic Acid on Pt(111)†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9448–9452, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Gao, W., Mueller, J. E., Jiang, Q. and Jacob, T. (2012), The Role of Co-Adsorbed CO and OH in the Electrooxidation of Formic Acid on Pt(111) . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9448–9452. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203078
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!