Support of this research was provided by the NSF (CHE-1049551) and NIH (P50 GM086 145-01). We thank Dr. Antoni Jurkiewicz for NMR, Dr. Ian M. Steele for X-ray analysis and Dr. Furong Sun (UIUC) for MS data. Dr. David Dickson is acknowledged for his original work for this project.
Catalytic Asymmetric Claisen Rearrangement of Enolphosphonates: Construction of Vicinal Tertiary and All-Carbon Quaternary Centers†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8264–8267, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Tan, J., Cheon, C.-H. and Yamamoto, H. (2012), Catalytic Asymmetric Claisen Rearrangement of Enolphosphonates: Construction of Vicinal Tertiary and All-Carbon Quaternary Centers . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8264–8267. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203092
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1049551
- NIH. Grant Number: P50 GM086 145-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!