All authors contributed equally to this work and are listed in alphabetical order.
Calcium Carbonate Polyamorphism and Its Role in Biomineralization: How Many Amorphous Calcium Carbonates Are There?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 48, pages 11960–11970, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Cartwright, J. H. E., Checa, A. G., Gale, J. D., Gebauer, D. and Sainz-Díaz, C. I. (2012), Calcium Carbonate Polyamorphism and Its Role in Biomineralization: How Many Amorphous Calcium Carbonates Are There?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11960–11970. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203125
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación
- European COST Action. Grant Number: TD0903
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!