This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative areas (No. 20108007, “pi-Space”), Scientific Research (B) (No. 23350095), and Young Scientist (B) (No. 24750031) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). The authors thank Prof. Takeaki Iwamoto, Dr. Shintaro Ishida, and Dr. Soji Shimizu at Tohoku University for X-ray measurements. Some of the calculations were performed using supercomputing resources at Cyberscience Center, Tohoku University.
Superazaporphyrins: Meso-Pentaazapentaphyrins and One of Their Low-Symmetry Derivatives†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11110–11114, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Furuyama, T., Ogura, Y., Yoza, K. and Kobayashi, N. (2012), Superazaporphyrins: Meso-Pentaazapentaphyrins and One of Their Low-Symmetry Derivatives . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11110–11114. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203191
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative areas. Grant Number: 20108007
- Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 23350095
- Young Scientist (B). Grant Number: 24750031
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!