This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative areas (No. 20108007, “pi-Space”), Scientific Research (B) (No. 23350095), and Young Scientist (B) (No. 24750031) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). The authors thank Prof. Takeaki Iwamoto, Dr. Shintaro Ishida, and Dr. Soji Shimizu at Tohoku University for X-ray measurements. Some of the calculations were performed using supercomputing resources at Cyberscience Center, Tohoku University.
Superazaporphyrins: Meso-Pentaazapentaphyrins and One of Their Low-Symmetry Derivatives†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11110–11114, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Furuyama, T., Ogura, Y., Yoza, K. and Kobayashi, N. (2012), Superazaporphyrins: Meso-Pentaazapentaphyrins and One of Their Low-Symmetry Derivatives . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11110–11114. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203191
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative areas. Grant Number: 20108007
- Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 23350095
- Young Scientist (B). Grant Number: 24750031
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.