We thank Lars J. C. Jeuken for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the DFG (Cluster of Excellence “UniCat”, P.H.; SFB 803, C.S.), the Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation (D.M.), and the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) (grant 722.011.003, D.M.). J.K. acknowledges a fellowship by the BIG-NSE. C.S. thanks the Brain Sustain Initiative of the University of Göttingen for granting a sabbatical leave and J. Gerber-Nolte for practical assistance.
Combined Electrochemistry and Surface-Enhanced Infrared Absorption Spectroscopy of Gramicidin A Incorporated into Tethered Bilayer Lipid Membranes†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 8114–8117, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Kozuch, J., Steinem, C., Hildebrandt, P. and Millo, D. (2012), Combined Electrochemistry and Surface-Enhanced Infrared Absorption Spectroscopy of Gramicidin A Incorporated into Tethered Bilayer Lipid Membranes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8114–8117. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203214
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 722.011.003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!