We thank Dr. Matthew Hopkinson and Dr. Honggen Wang for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Z.S.). Generous financial support by the DFG (IRTG Münster–Nagoya) and by the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC grant agreement no. 25936 is gratefully acknowledged.
Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative Heck Reaction of Salicylaldehydes†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 8092–8096, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Schröder, N. and Glorius, F. (2012), Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Dehydrogenative Heck Reaction of Salicylaldehydes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8092–8096. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203224
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 25936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!