This work was supported by BP through the XC2 program. We thank Larry Henling and Michael Day for assistance with crystallography.
A Versatile Ligand Platform that Supports Lewis Acid Promoted Migratory Insertion†
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8268–8271, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Hazari, A., Labinger, J. A. and Bercaw, J. E. (2012), A Versatile Ligand Platform that Supports Lewis Acid Promoted Migratory Insertion . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8268–8271. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203264
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!