This work was supported by BP through the XC2 program. We thank Larry Henling and Michael Day for assistance with crystallography.
A Versatile Ligand Platform that Supports Lewis Acid Promoted Migratory Insertion†
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8268–8271, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Hazari, A., Labinger, J. A. and Bercaw, J. E. (2012), A Versatile Ligand Platform that Supports Lewis Acid Promoted Migratory Insertion . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8268–8271. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203264
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!