This work was supported by the US-NSF (CHE-0957702). We thank Dr. S. M. Spain and Dr. J. L. Dallas (NSF DBI-0722538) for assistance with spectroscopy, and Profs. A. D. Schlüter, K. K. Baldridge, and H. B. Bürgi for useful suggestions.
Septulene: The Heptagonal Homologue of Kekulene†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12795–12800, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Kumar, B., Viboh, R. L., Bonifacio, M. C., Thompson, W. B., Buttrick, J. C., Westlake, B. C., Kim, M.-S., Zoellner, R. W., Varganov, S. A., Mörschel, P., Teteruk, J., Schmidt, M. U. and King, B. T. (2012), Septulene: The Heptagonal Homologue of Kekulene . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12795–12800. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203266
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- US-NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0957702
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!