This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design and the Minerva Foundation. The transmission electron microscopy studies in aqueous solution were conducted at the Irving and Cherna Moskowitz Center for Nano and Bio-Nano Imaging at the Weizmann Institute of Science. M.E.v.d.B. is the incumbent of the Bruce A. Pearlman Professorial Chair in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
Setting the Environmental Conditions for Controlling Gold Nanoparticle Assemblies†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 29, pages 7142–7145, July 16, 2012
How to Cite
Orbach, M., Lahav, M., Milko, P., Wolf, S. G. and van der Boom, M. E. (2012), Setting the Environmental Conditions for Controlling Gold Nanoparticle Assemblies . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7142–7145. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203291
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Minerva Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!