This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DE-FG02-02ER45999) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 21071085).
Crystal-to-Crystal Transformation of Magnets Based on Heptacyanomolybdate(III) Involving Dramatic Changes in Coordination Mode and Ordering Temperature†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9321–9324, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Q.-L., Southerland, H., Li, J.-R., Prosvirin, A. V., Zhao, H. and Dunbar, K. R. (2012), Crystal-to-Crystal Transformation of Magnets Based on Heptacyanomolybdate(III) Involving Dramatic Changes in Coordination Mode and Ordering Temperature . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9321–9324. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203309
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-02ER45999
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21071085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!