Research support from the Hangzhou Normal University (China) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. Y.-X. Li for the X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Catalytic Asymmetric [4+2] Annulation Initiated by an Aza-Rauhut–Currier Reaction: Facile Entry to Highly Functionalized Tetrahydropyridines†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7825–7829, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Yu, P., Loh, T.-P. and Zhong, G. (2012), Catalytic Asymmetric [4+2] Annulation Initiated by an Aza-Rauhut–Currier Reaction: Facile Entry to Highly Functionalized Tetrahydropyridines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7825–7829. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203316
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Hangzhou Normal University (China)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!