D.W.S. gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the NSERC of Canada and the award of a Canada Research Chair. G.M. is grateful for the support of NSERC and Walter C. Sumner Fellowships.
H2 Activation and Hydride Transfer to Olefins by Al(C6F5)3-Based Frustrated Lewis Pairs†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8272–8275, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Ménard, G. and Stephan, D. W. (2012), H2 Activation and Hydride Transfer to Olefins by Al(C6F5)3-Based Frustrated Lewis Pairs . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8272–8275. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203362
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- NSERC of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!