Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca (MIUR), and Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro Project PRIN09 PRAM86 “Innovative Materials for Organic and Hybrid Photovoltaics” are acknowledged for their financial support. The COST Action CM0902 “Molecular machineries for ion translocation across biomembranes” is also acknowledged.
Enhancing the Light Harvesting Capability of a Photosynthetic Reaction Center by a Tailored Molecular Fluorophore†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11019–11023, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Milano, F., Tangorra, R. R., Hassan Omar, O., Ragni, R., Operamolla, A., Agostiano, A., Farinola, G. M. and Trotta, M. (2012), Enhancing the Light Harvesting Capability of a Photosynthetic Reaction Center by a Tailored Molecular Fluorophore . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11019–11023. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203404
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca (MIUR),
- Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro Project
- COST Action
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!