This work was supported by the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (RVO 61388963), the European Research Council (StG ISORI and AdG HORIZOMS), the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic (P207/10/2391), and the Ministry for Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic (MSM0021620857). We thank the staff of CLIO for assistance during the measurements and Lucie Bednarová and Pavel Fiedler for the IR measurements of the solid samples.
Can Hindered Intramolecular Vibrational Energy Redistribution Lead to Non-Ergodic Behavior of Medium-Sized Ion Pairs?†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10050–10053, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Shaffer, C. J., Révész, Á., Schröder, D., Severa, L., Teplý, F., Zins, E.-L., Jašíková, L. and Roithová, J. (2012), Can Hindered Intramolecular Vibrational Energy Redistribution Lead to Non-Ergodic Behavior of Medium-Sized Ion Pairs? . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10050–10053. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203441
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: RVO 61388963
- European Research Council
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P207/10/2391
- Ministry for Education, Youth, and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021620857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!