This work was supported by the DGI grant POMAs (grant number CTQ2010-19501), the Networking Research Center on Bioengineering, Biomaterials, and Nanomedicine (CIBER-BBN), and the Generalitat de Catalunya (grant number 2009SGR00516). J.G. is grateful to the CSIC for a “JAE-Doc” fellowship.
Induced Self-Assembly of a Tetrathiafulvalene-Based Open-Shell Dyad through Intramolecular Electron Transfer†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11024–11028, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Guasch, J., Grisanti, L., Lloveras, V., Vidal-Gancedo, J., Souto, M., Morales, D. C., Vilaseca, M., Sissa, C., Painelli, A., Ratera, I., Rovira, C. and Veciana, J. (2012), Induced Self-Assembly of a Tetrathiafulvalene-Based Open-Shell Dyad through Intramolecular Electron Transfer . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11024–11028. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203448
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- DGI. Grant Number: CTQ2010-19501
- Networking Research Center on Bioengineering, Biomaterials, and Nanomedicine
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR00516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!