We gratefully acknowledge the support of Nanyang Technological University (NTU; RG 50/08) and the Ministry of Health Singapore (MOH; NMRC/H1N1R/001/2009) for financial support.
N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyzed Homoenolate-Addition Reaction of Enals and Nitroalkenes: Asymmetric Synthesis of 5-Carbon-Synthon δ-Nitroesters†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8276–8280, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Maji, B., Ji, L., Wang, S., Vedachalam, S., Ganguly, R. and Liu, X.-W. (2012), N-Heterocyclic Carbene Catalyzed Homoenolate-Addition Reaction of Enals and Nitroalkenes: Asymmetric Synthesis of 5-Carbon-Synthon δ-Nitroesters . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8276–8280. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203449
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Health Singapore
- MOH. Grant Number: NMRC/H1N1R/001/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!