This work was supported by grants from Human Frontiers RGP0045/2008-C and the National Science Foundation 33701 to M. Ahmad and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft FOR 526 to R. Bittl (Bi464-8), J. Heberle, and T. Kottke. We thank M. Narayanan and R. Stanley for assistance and helpful discussions in photoreactivation assays, P. Mueller for help with manuscript preparation, and members of the UR5 plant science laboratory at Université de Paris for assistance with experimental work and facilities.
Single Amino Acid Substitution Reveals Latent Photolyase Activity in Arabidopsis cry1†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9356–9360, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Burney, S., Wenzel, R., Kottke, T., Roussel, T., Hoang, N., Bouly, J.-P., Bittl, R., Heberle, J. and Ahmad, M. (2012), Single Amino Acid Substitution Reveals Latent Photolyase Activity in Arabidopsis cry1 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9356–9360. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203476
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- Human Frontiers. Grant Number: RGP0045/2008-C
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 33701
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Bi464-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!