This work was financially supported by the SNF under project no. 2-77937-10 and the ETHZ.
Copper Silicides with the Highest Lithium Content: Li7CuSi2 Containing the 16-Electron Group [CuSi2]7− and Li7.3CuSi3 with Heterographene Nets [CuSi]3.3−†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11594–11596, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Slabon, A., Budnyk, S., Cuervo-Reyes, E., Wörle, M., Mensing, C. and Nesper, R. (2012), Copper Silicides with the Highest Lithium Content: Li7CuSi2 Containing the 16-Electron Group [CuSi2]7− and Li7.3CuSi3 with Heterographene Nets [CuSi]3.3− . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11594–11596. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203504
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- SNF. Grant Number: 2-77937-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!