J.S.a.d.G. and F.K. thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for an Emmy Noether and a Heisenberg fellowship, respectively. We kindly acknowledge the Dr.-Ing. Leonhard-Lorenz-Stiftung for funding the project, Solvay Fluor for the donation of F2, Schott AG for CaF2, Prof. H. G. Dill (Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources (Germany)) and B. Weber (Weiden (Germany)) for providing us helpful information on where to find fetid fluorite around Wölsendorf, E. Hartl (Freyung (Germany)) for the starting donation of fetid fluorite from Grube Maria, E. Schmidt (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität) for his geological maps and geologist’s hammers, P. Woidy and S. A. Baer (TU München), for their help at the excavation sites, U. Madan-Singh (TU München) for her aid in obtaining the older literature, Prof. Dr. H. A. Gilg (TU München) for helpful discussions, Dr. C. Lierse von Gostomski and G. Grünewald (Radiochemistry Unit, TU München) for the measurement of γ spectra, and Dr. T. Hirata (Nippon Shokubai Co.) and A. Monassier (TU München) for the translation of Japanese and French manuscripts, respectively.
Occurrence of Difluorine F2 in Nature—In Situ Proof and Quantification by NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 31, pages 7847–7849, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Schmedt auf der Günne, J., Mangstl, M. and Kraus, F. (2012), Occurrence of Difluorine F2 in Nature—In Situ Proof and Quantification by NMR Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7847–7849. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203515
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!