We acknowledge the NIH (5R01GM076125) and the NSF (0911017) for financial support. We thank Dr. J. Muller and Dr. A. Aarif of the University of Utah for providing HRMS and single-crystal X-ray crystallographic data, respectively. We also thank Ashish Thakur for the preparation of diynes 1 g and 1 h, and for the partial synthesis of 1 m.
An Expeditious Route to Eight-Membered Heterocycles By Nickel-Catalyzed Cycloaddition: Low-Temperature C sp 2C sp 3 Bond Cleavage†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 34, pages 8602–8606, August 20, 2012
How to Cite
Kumar, P., Zhang, K. and Louie, J. (2012), An Expeditious Route to Eight-Membered Heterocycles By Nickel-Catalyzed Cycloaddition: Low-Temperature C sp 2C sp 3 Bond Cleavage. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8602–8606. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203521
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R01GM076125
- NSF. Grant Number: 0911017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!