Support for this research has been provided by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der chemischen Industrie, the National Science Foundation (Grant DGE-0742540; A.N.L), and the National Institutes of Health (Grant R01-GM094541).
Photoisomerization of 1,2-Dihydro-1,2-Azaborine: A Matrix Isolation Study†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10880–10883, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Brough, S. A., Lamm, A. N., Liu, S.-Y. and Bettinger, H. F. (2012), Photoisomerization of 1,2-Dihydro-1,2-Azaborine: A Matrix Isolation Study . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10880–10883. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203546
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE-0742540
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01-GM094541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!