K.S.J. acknowledges the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan, for the research grant. We also thank Dr. Yasir Faheem for help in electrode surface preparation. This work is also partially supported by National Science Foundation (Grant No. 1110942 to F.D.) and by the BioSolar Cells open innovation program of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation.
Surface-Immobilized Single-Site Iridium Complexes for Electrocatalytic Water Splitting†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 38, pages 9601–9605, September 17, 2012
How to Cite
Joya, K. S., Subbaiyan, N. K., D'Souza, F. and de Groot, H. J. M. (2012), Surface-Immobilized Single-Site Iridium Complexes for Electrocatalytic Water Splitting . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9601–9605. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203560
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1110942
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!