These authors contributed equally.
A Chiral Dicationic Circulenoid: Photochemical Origin and Facile Thermal Conversion into a Helicene Congener†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 48, pages 11972–11976, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Severa, L., Ončák, M., Koval, D., Pohl, R., Šaman, D., Císařová, I., Reyes-Gutiérrez, P. E., Sázelová, P., Kašička, V., Teplý, F. and Slavíček, P. (2012), A Chiral Dicationic Circulenoid: Photochemical Origin and Facile Thermal Conversion into a Helicene Congener . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11972–11976. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203562
Financial support from the Czech Science Foundation (203/09/1614 and P207/10/2391 to F.T., 203/08/1428 to V.K., 203/09/0422 to P.S.*), and ASCR (RVO: 61388963) is gratefully acknowledged. P.S.* acknowledges support from the Czech Ministry of Education (Project No. ME08086) and I.C. (MSM0021620857). M.O. is a student of the International Max Planck Research School “Dynamical processes in Atoms, Molecules and Solids”. We thank Prof. P. Klán, L. Klíčová, Dr. D. Schröder, Dr. Á. Révész, J. Bařinková, and A. Šuláková for their very valuable help.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 203/09/1614, P207/10/2391, 203/08/1428, 203/09/0422
- ASCR. Grant Number: 61388963
- Czech Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: ME08086, MSM0021620857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!