This research was supported by the Converging Research Center Program through the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2012K001251).
Carbon-Coated Single-Crystal LiMn2O4 Nanoparticle Clusters as Cathode Material for High-Energy and High-Power Lithium-Ion Batteries†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 35, pages 8748–8752, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S., Cho, Y., Song, H.-K., Lee, K. T. and Cho, J. (2012), Carbon-Coated Single-Crystal LiMn2O4 Nanoparticle Clusters as Cathode Material for High-Energy and High-Power Lithium-Ion Batteries . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8748–8752. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203581
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012K001251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!