Financial support of this work by the DFG within the scope of SPP1152 is gratefully acknowledged. We thank V. Brecht for technical assistance and Prof. Dr. Ing. V. Meyer, Institut für Biotechnologie, TU Berlin (Germany) for the plasmid pMA171.
Regio- and Stereoselective Oxidative Phenol Coupling in Aspergillus niger†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9788–9791, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Gil Girol, C., Fisch, K. M., Heinekamp, T., Günther, S., Hüttel, W., Piel, J., Brakhage, A. A. and Müller, M. (2012), Regio- and Stereoselective Oxidative Phenol Coupling in Aspergillus niger . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9788–9791. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203603
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!