We thank the MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation (DMR 1121053, C.J.H.) and the Dow Chemical Company through the Dow Materials Institute at UCSB (B.P.F.) for financial support. B.P.F thanks the California NanoSystems Institute for the Elings Prize Fellowship in Experimental Science.
Control of a Living Radical Polymerization of Methacrylates by Light†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 35, pages 8850–8853, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Fors, B. P. and Hawker, C. J. (2012), Control of a Living Radical Polymerization of Methacrylates by Light . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8850–8853. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203639
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 1121053
- Dow Chemical Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!