We thank COST (Phoscinet) and MIUR (PRIN 2009) for supporting our research activity on phosphorus chemistry.
Novel Synthetic Pathways for Bis(acyl)phosphine Oxide Photoinitiators†
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 7895–7897, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Gonsalvi, L. and Peruzzini, M. (2012), Novel Synthetic Pathways for Bis(acyl)phosphine Oxide Photoinitiators. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7895–7897. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203648
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!