We thank the NSF (CHE 0948222) for their generous support of our programs. R.K. acknowledges support from the Schweizerische Nationalfonds (SNF); B.S. is grateful to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a Feodor Lynen Fellowship.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Tertiary α-Hydroxyketones from Unfunctionalized Ketones: Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation of Enolates†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8290–8293, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Trost, B. M., Koller, R. and Schäffner, B. (2012), Enantioselective Synthesis of Tertiary α-Hydroxyketones from Unfunctionalized Ketones: Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation of Enolates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8290–8293. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203663
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 0948222
- Schweizerische Nationalfonds (SNF)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!