This work was performed as part of the Cluster of Excellence “Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass”, which is funded by the Excellence Initiative of the German federal and state government to promote science and research at German universities.
Synthesis of 1-Octanol and 1,1-Dioctyl Ether from Biomass-Derived Platform Chemicals†
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 34, pages 8615–8619, August 20, 2012
How to Cite
Julis, J. and Leitner, W. (2012), Synthesis of 1-Octanol and 1,1-Dioctyl Ether from Biomass-Derived Platform Chemicals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8615–8619. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203669
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!