Generous financial support by Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Kekulé scholarship to C.L.) is gratefully acknowledged.
Dimerization of the Allylzinc Cation: Selective Coupling of Allyl Anions in a Metallo-Ene Reaction†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 8101–8105, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Lichtenberg, C., Spaniol, T. P. and Okuda, J. (2012), Dimerization of the Allylzinc Cation: Selective Coupling of Allyl Anions in a Metallo-Ene Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8101–8105. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203698
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!