Eranthie Weerapana is a Damon Runyon–Rachleff Innovator supported (in part) by the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation (DRR-18-12). We are also grateful for financial support from the Smith Family Foundation and Boston College. We thank Prof. Jianmin Gao, David Alex Shannon, and other members of the Weerapana Lab for comments and critical reading of the manuscript.
An Inhibitor of Glutathione S-Transferase Omega 1 that Selectively Targets Apoptotic Cells†
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 33, pages 8365–8368, August 13, 2012
How to Cite
Pace, N. J., Pimental, D. R. and Weerapana, E. (2012), An Inhibitor of Glutathione S-Transferase Omega 1 that Selectively Targets Apoptotic Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8365–8368. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203730
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation. Grant Number: DRR-18-12
- Smith Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!