The authors thank the CNRS, French Ministry of Research and High Education, and Région Nord-Pas-de-Calais for the funding of diffractometers. This work was carried out under the framework of the MAD-BLAST project supported by the ANR (Grant ANR-09-BLAN-0187-01). We also thank Dr. E. Janod, (IMN, Nantes, France) for fruitful discussions.
Two-Dimensional Antiferromagnetism in the [Mn3+xO7][Bi4O4.5−y] Compound with a Maple-Leaf Lattice†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9393–9397, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Aliev, A., Huvé, M., Colis, S., Colmont, M., Dinia, A. and Mentré, O. (2012), Two-Dimensional Antiferromagnetism in the [Mn3+xO7][Bi4O4.5−y] Compound with a Maple-Leaf Lattice . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9393–9397. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203775
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- French Ministry of Research and High Education
- Région Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0187-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!