These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ceria Nanoparticles that can Protect against Ischemic Stroke†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11039–11043, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, C. K., Kim, T., Choi, I.-Y., Soh, M., Kim, D., Kim, Y.-J., Jang, H., Yang, H.-S., Kim, J. Y., Park, H.-K., Park, S. P., Park, S., Yu, T., Yoon, B.-W., Lee, S.-H. and Hyeon, T. (2012), Ceria Nanoparticles that can Protect against Ischemic Stroke . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11039–11043. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203780
This work was supported by a grant of the Korean Health Technology R&D Project, Korean Ministry of Health & Welfare (A111014).
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Korean Health Technology R&D Project
- Korean Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: A111014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!