This work is supported by the National Science Foundation under Grants No. CHE-0809642 and CHE-1112195.
π-Expanded Borazine: An Ambipolar Conjugated B–π–N Macrocycle†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 7994–7998, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, P., Lalancette, R. A. and Jäkle, F. (2012), π-Expanded Borazine: An Ambipolar Conjugated B–π–N Macrocycle. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 7994–7998. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203788
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0809642, CHE-1112195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!