These authors contributed equally to this work.
Combination of Phage Display and Molecular Grafting Generates Highly Specific Tumor-Targeting Miniproteins†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13136–13139, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Zoller, F., Markert, A., Barthe, P., Zhao, W., Weichert, W., Askoxylakis, V., Altmann, A., Mier, W. and Haberkorn, U. (2012), Combination of Phage Display and Molecular Grafting Generates Highly Specific Tumor-Targeting Miniproteins . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13136–13139. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203857
This project was supported by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (Grant-Nos.: 13N10269, 01EZ0807) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Grant-No.: HA 2901/6-1). We are grateful to Thomas Lindner, Annabell Marr, Jennifer Melzer, Jessica Angel, Ulli Bauder-Wüst, Karin Leotta, Uschi Schierbaum, Sabine Bitter, Gabriela Glensch, Ulrike Hebling, Iris Wolf, Mechthild Samer, Eileen Gärtner, and the DKFZ Light Microscopy Facility for technical support. Dr. Matthias Strieker and Dr. Thomas Fleming are acknowledged for careful revision of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Numbers: 13N10269, 01EZ0807
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: HA 2901/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!