This work is supported by the Energy Biosciences Institute. The authors thank Prof. R. G. Bergman for useful discussion.
Deoxygenation of Biomass-Derived Feedstocks: Oxorhenium-Catalyzed Deoxydehydration of Sugars and Sugar Alcohols†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 8082–8086, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Shiramizu, M. and Toste, F. D. (2012), Deoxygenation of Biomass-Derived Feedstocks: Oxorhenium-Catalyzed Deoxydehydration of Sugars and Sugar Alcohols. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8082–8086. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203877
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- Energy Biosciences Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!