This work is funded by the European Research Council (M.D. is supported by ERC Grant agreement 227987 RLUCIM), the EPSRC (U.A. is supported by EP/H000925) and the Northwest Development Agency through the Knowledge Centre for Materials Chemistry. A.M.S. is supported by the European Union by the SOPRANO project (Grant No. PITN-GA-2008-214040). We thank ESRF (ID31) and ISIS (HRPD, GEM) for diffraction instrument access, and Prof. A. Fitch (ESRF) and Dr. K. S. Knight (ISIS) for their input into this work. P.S.H. and T.T.T. thank the Welch Foundation (Grant E-1457) for support.
Perovskite B-Site Compositional Control of p Polar Displacement Coupling in an Ambient-Pressure-Stable Bismuth-based Ferroelectric†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10770–10775, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Dolgos, M. R., Adem, U., Manjon-Sanz, A., Wan, X., Comyn, T. P., Stevenson, T., Bennett, J., Bell, A. J., Tran, T. T., Halasyamani, P. S., Claridge, J. B. and Rosseinsky, M. J. (2012), Perovskite B-Site Compositional Control of p Polar Displacement Coupling in an Ambient-Pressure-Stable Bismuth-based Ferroelectric . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10770–10775. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203884
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 227987
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/H000925
- European Union. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2008-214040
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-1457
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!