We are grateful to the Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad of Spain (Grant CTQ2010-20517-C02-01) for funding. J.G. and L.R thank the MICINN and European Union (Fondo Social Europeo) for predoctoral grants. The calculations were carried out at the “Cluster de Modelización Científica” (Universidad de Oviedo). R.V. is a Ramón y Cajal Fellow. We thank Prof. J. Barluenga and Prof. M. Tomás for helpful discussions.
Catalytic Generation of Zinc Carbenes from Alkynes: Zinc-Catalyzed Cyclopropanation and SiH Bond Insertion Reactions†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 32, pages 8063–8067, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Vicente, R., González, J., Riesgo, L., González, J. and López, L. A. (2012), Catalytic Generation of Zinc Carbenes from Alkynes: Zinc-Catalyzed Cyclopropanation and SiH Bond Insertion Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 8063–8067. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203914
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2010-20517-C02-01
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!