We thank AstraZeneca PR&D (Dr. M. Kenworthy, Dr. P. M. Murray, Dr. M. Butters) for funding and Thomas Hornsby and Thomas Carter (Bristol Synthesis DTC) for preliminary studies. G.C.L.-J. is a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award Holder.
Preparation of Organotrifluoroborate Salts: Precipitation-Driven Equilibrium under Non-Etching Conditions†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 37, pages 9385–9388, September 10, 2012
How to Cite
Lennox, A. J. J. and Lloyd-Jones, G. C. (2012), Preparation of Organotrifluoroborate Salts: Precipitation-Driven Equilibrium under Non-Etching Conditions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9385–9388. doi: 10.1002/anie.201203930
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- AstraZeneca PR&D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!